Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will they really pick a LBer in 1st round ?
(03-28-2019, 07:14 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I will be somewhat nervous on draft day.  I think it is important for Taylor to hit several solid picks for the Bengals to have a chance to turn things around.  I have no ideal who they are targeting.  They may target White but Oliver would be hard to pass up.  I still think TE is in play.  

I fear they may select a QB which I understand but man, that would mean the season is in rebuild mode.  They need two backers even with the Brown signing and they need probably two OT.  I do not think they go CB at 11.

The way they've basically sat on their hands in free agency, again. I think if this getting older core is to have any chance they have to nail picks 1-3 !

(03-28-2019, 07:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If you wanted Hopkins over Price at that time i don't know what to say to you. It was the right pick even if Price got injured and didn't play the way everyone expected him to. He still has great upside and i know he will be much better than Hopkins. We needed a Center and we got one finally, he should be the answer down the road.

Disagree on Bush not being a 1st round talent as well. If White isn't there i would trade back and take him in the first no prob. If we ignore Linebacker early after only re-signing Preston in FA we will regret it. Tem has only so much talent to work with and this was by far the biggest weakness on this team last year.

We can get a decent RT in the 2nd round like Risner.

Agree

After the top 3 LBers there's a pretty steep drop in talent ! Brown and Vigil are ok, but we need a real impact player to shore up that struggling middle of the field defense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will they really pick a LBer in 1st round ? - bengalfan74 - 03-29-2019, 10:25 AM