Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Calling the Shots for the Bengals? Hint: It's a 5-headed Monster
(03-29-2019, 02:50 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Mike Brown- so hows the roster looking
Taylor - hmm we still don’t have a linebacker that can cover or a right tackle
Troy - we will sign Hart he was stellar last year
Kate - and re sign Brown he had one int last year n was injured all year
Taylor - they both were subpar last year when I rewatched the tape
Troy - we will give them both 21 million dollar contracts then
Mike Brown - yes , fans will love these huge dollar signings no longer say I’m cheap
Taylor - Dalton kinda sucks, a high school QB can do a better job leading this team
Mike Brown - Fred Toast n bake n shake say Dalton is irreplaceable and if you give him a pro bowl running back , wide receivers, TE , Whit, Zeitler , Martin , Faneca n Big Willie  n a third WR like Antonio Brown Dalton can lead this team to the first round of the playoffs !!!  He is not the problem.
Taylor - remember when he fumbled in the playoffs against the Chargers by diving with no one around n he lost the ball
Troy - sign him to billion dollar contract ASAP !!!!!!

So what you're saying is that you don't think we should try and surround our QB with the best possible talent that we can. Bold strategy. Our rivals like the Steelers have done almost that for their QB in recent years; Pro Bowl RB, Pro Bowl WRs, Pro Bowl TE, Pro Bowl OLineman. Maybe that's why they kick the shit out of us all the time. Another of our rivals seems to be trying to do the same thing. Adding a Pro Bowl RB, Pro Bowl WR.

Is it just because you hate Dalton so much that having Pro Bowl players around him is a bad idea or you just have some insight into how to build a team that none of us have figured out? To me, it seems that protecting your QB and providing him with talent seems to be something a lot, if not all, of the NFL teams try to do.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's Calling the Shots for the Bengals? Hint: It's a 5-headed Monster - muskiesfan - 03-29-2019, 10:32 AM