Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZT Raves About Bengals Owner Mike Brown
(03-28-2019, 10:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We all deal with this sort of thing, don't we?  Mike Brown WANTS to win like your wife who eats half a gallon of ice cream every night WANTS to look good in a bikini.  We all WANT things we don't even attempt to attain.

I can't even count the number of people I knew who WANTED SO BADLY to be famous actors or musicians or something, yet didn't take a single acting class, or write a single song, or blah blah blah.

Actions speak louder than words.  If Mike Brown WANTED to win at all (much less so badly, for serious you guys) he would have hired a GM after the Akli Smith debacle.  

Exactly !

I don't doubt for a nanosecond MB wants to win. But it's not his stop at nothing, have to have it at any cost, deep down in his heart and soul burning desire.

Like you say if he was prepared to do "whatever" it took he would have hired a GM back in the 90's. Fired ML after 08 or 10. Got rid of the piano man well before he did and on and on and on.

The narrative for years now has been nobody will ever get out of MB what ML did. Here's to hoping ZT can.  :andy:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ZT Raves About Bengals Owner Mike Brown - bengalfan74 - 03-29-2019, 10:45 AM