Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon - Could he become a Top 3 back this year?
(03-29-2019, 08:47 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: Hopefully ZT has got the right guy to fix the o-line but going on his record with the Dolphins, it's not looking to good.

It was just that one season with the weird shit going on that was bad, the year before he had a decent line there. Also had a good line at Texas A&M and likes bigger more directional, physical blockers. Not saying he is great, but Turner has had some success and he might be a good O-line coach for us if we add another decent RT to the roster.

I just really liked Pollack and understand where Mixon was coming from when he was mad about losing him.

(03-29-2019, 12:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Missing games every year of his NFL career does.

I like Mixon as much as anyone here.  I think he could transform our offense, but I can't ignore that he has never played a full NFL season.

He has played two seasons in the NFL, pretty small span.

(03-29-2019, 01:56 PM)Bryan Wrote: Mixon is extremely talented so he absolutely could be top 3. That said if we use him enough to put up numbers in the vein of Elliott, Bell, or Gurley, that's a lot of wear on him, my hope is that they use Gio more often than last year to keep Mixon fresh. Not to mention, Gio isn't exactly a slouch. Fingers crossed for a Kamara/Ingram situation.

Agreed, don't want to ride the Mixon train too hard, keep him fresh as much as we can.

Would like to see him more in the passing game though, cannot say this enough.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon - Could he become a Top 3 back this year? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-29-2019, 03:29 PM