Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy DeVos: Deep cuts to Special Olympics, student programs are warranted
(03-29-2019, 09:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This article on the matter asserts that DeVos was behind the defunding and when POTUS found out about it he balked:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/betsy-devoss-efforts-defund-special-174936067.html

Unfortunately, that takes away from any narrative. Folks want to look in the mirror and come up with silly things like: "we shamed him into changing". There's a very good change that POTUS had 0 idea about the cuts until they were announced and he rightly balked; it's just unfortunate that we now reside in a society that to suggest that gets you slurred.

Seldom in my live have I ever felt bad for being a conservative, but thoughts in this thread and the investigation thread ,corollary with the national reaction of many, give me renewed solace in my choice. I am so glad to be an adult.

DeVos said she tried to get him to change "his stance" about defunding it.

Unfortunately that takes away from the folks looking in the mirror and coming up with silly things like defending DJT at....every...turn....and they denying they do it.

There's a great chance that DJT has zero idea about anything...but he signed off on it and claims to be complete control...and then he balked because he hates criticism...about him.

Luckily he has great defenders.  Like you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Betsy DeVos: Deep cuts to Special Olympics, student programs are warranted - GMDino - 03-29-2019, 10:28 PM