Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF White is gone, who do you pick?
(03-29-2019, 07:49 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: But Bush can cover and blitz great to boot, we don't have that at Linebacker.

He is a good tackler regardless if he didn't reach 100 tackles in a season. This can translate more to the Defense as a whole.

I would rather take Jawaan Taylor or Cody Ford at 11 over Bush who i would rather trade back for. There are other players i would take just the same but i don't find those positions to be near as big of a need as LB or O-line.

He's better than anybody we currently have in coverage, but Jefferson is as good or better as a blitzer.  He racked up more sacks with less talent on the DL in front of him.

He's not a good tackler.  Even in highlight films, he has trouble getting guys on the ground quickly.  Basically, he wraps up and hopes help gets there or tries to work behind them and get a waistlock to do some James Harrison esque slam.  He also can't get get off blocks, which is a big reason his tackle numbers are so low.

My personal feeling is that if you're drafting BPA, he's nowhere close.  If you're drafting based primarily on need, you can get a much better OT than him and OT is a bigger need.  There are young LB's that can still develop on the roster.  There's nobody at T.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IF White is gone, who do you pick? - Whatever - 03-30-2019, 03:26 AM