Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the Bengals offense produce 3-1,000 yd performers this year?
(03-30-2019, 10:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Beat me to it with Ross...as usual, sharing the same brain but yours is a little faster.   ThumbsUp

I think one of the fun aspects that I am looking forward to is (hopefully) a coach that keeps the foot on someone's throat (and maybe pushes even harder) than one that gets a 10 point lead in the second quarter and tries to play kill the clock.  We were pathetic in the 3rd quarter and in the end of the first half of games.  

Yeah, we pretty much have always agreed on Ross and on most things. I was saying in the Mixon thread how if there is one thing that really has me excited this season it is the Offense now that we have an offensive minded coach instead of a defensive minded one like we always had in Marv. This could be a huge change and we might not be near as frustrated as we have been in the past when Marv's teams would do exactly what you say here and try to just hold onto leads.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can the Bengals offense produce 3-1,000 yd performers this year? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-30-2019, 01:48 PM