Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the Bengals offense produce 3-1,000 yd performers this year?
(03-30-2019, 01:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, we pretty much have always agreed on Ross and on most things. I was saying in the Mixon thread how if there is one thing that really has me excited this season it is the Offense now that we have an offensive minded coach instead of a defensive minded one like we always had in Marv. This could be a huge change and we might not be near as frustrated as we have been in the past when Marv's teams would do exactly what you say here and try to just hold onto leads.

Exactly, and I hope Ross has a year three Boyd-like resurrection after being in Marv's dog house as Boyd seemingly was in year 2.  I understand Boyd had a very solid rookie season and Ross did nothing in his, but you get my point.

If I were an OC, I would be ecstatic at the weapons on my roster.  I'm very optimistic that Taylor and company will be a significant leap ahead of Lazor and Co in terms of innovation and lack of predictability.  I'm sure someone will flame me for saying that and how there is no real track record or proof that Taylor is, in fact, that good of an offense mine.   However, my confidence that it will be an improvement over the previous regimes is very high. 

I can't wait for Dalton to have another MVP-type season.  He REALLY improved his ability to improvise plays last year and I feel is still vastly underrated.  In the words of the immortal Lou Brown:  I would love for Dalton to hang around and see if he can give his critics a nice big shitburger to eat.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can the Bengals offense produce 3-1,000 yd performers this year? - SHRacerX - 03-30-2019, 03:31 PM