Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZT Raves About Bengals Owner Mike Brown
(03-30-2019, 03:31 PM)Au165 Wrote: I think the disconnect is that people believe because Mike Brown doesn’t approach how to win like we’d like he simply doesn’t want to win. I believe Mike Brown wants to desperately win because of who his father is, I however think he wants to win his way similar to someone like Jerry Jones (against normal conventions). I think if you sit and talk with Brown like Taylor has Brown probably is passionate about wanting to win, so I would t say anything Taylor is doing is kissing ass it’s just about perspective.

You can talk about wanting to win til you're blue in the face, but if you keep a bare-bones scouting department, no "real" GM, no practice facility and stock your front office with family members, all in the face of a near-30 year streak of no playoff wins...it says that max profits matter more than winning.

"Mike's way" is max profits. So his "desire to win" is about equivalent to me wanting an American Stratocaster. Sure, I'd love to have one, but I ain't dropping $1400 for a guitar anytime soon.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ZT Raves About Bengals Owner Mike Brown - Shake n Blake - 03-30-2019, 03:51 PM