Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals: No Extension For Dalton
(03-30-2019, 04:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No I don't think you do. Are you suggesting a season in which you lead the NFL in INTs is a good season? It's the absolute worst thing a QB can do.

The Army has reached a new level of desperation when they pimp Big Ben in an effort to make Andy seem anymore than average and dispute the notion that he started off "eh". Dude was well below average last year. Cherry picking a 4 game stretch brings him up to "eh"

WTS, I'll take 'eh' from Andy this upcoming year

Led the league with a whopping 16...which is the lowest by a league leader for as long as ESPN has tracked NFL stats (since 2002). No one threw a lot of INT's last year. Ben just happened to be at the top with 16, which isn't terrible. Throw in 5,129 yards (lead the league) and 34 TD's, and I think bfine is the only poster on here who will claim that's an "eh" season.

The 4 games weren't "cherry picked" to make Andy's season look better. Xeno made a point about the start Andy got off to, but you already knew that. I'll reiterate though, just so you don't confuse anyone. We're not talking about Dalton's "season". The first 4 games were brought up specifically to refute the notion that Dalton got off to an "eh" start
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals: No Extension For Dalton - J24 - 03-27-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: Bengals: No Extension For Dalton - Shake n Blake - 03-30-2019, 10:18 PM