Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF White is gone, who do you pick?
Yeah, id take oliver to have a dominant duo at DT to rush up the middle and attack offenses. Thats what the patriots did in the super bowl, and rams as well. When they pass the ball so well in this league—and get rid of the ball so quickly—you have to get to the passer as quickly as possible: up the gut. Then i would draft a linebacker or offensive tackle in round two.

I doubt we’ll get the opportunity to draft oliver—actually kinda thinking the raiders might go for him as a paul guenther pick. But if we had 2 dominant defensive tackles we’d have a chance on defense. If our secondary could hold up for 5 seconds, and we got home at 2 seconds to 7 seconds consistently, we’d have a better chance of getting off the field. I think this could give us a huge leg up on defense—and we need it.
Id be happy with white at linebacker too, but i dont think either White or Oliver are there when we pick. If both are gone, Maybe theres a really good edge rusher—if not, id be happy to take hockenson. Eifert got hurt on the kind of route hockenson excels at. This would be a really good way to round out our te group. Use eifert down the field, hockenson at the line of scrimmage along with mixon and bernard. I dont know much about these offensive tackles but it doesn’t sound like theres a clear favorite and we already invested a lot in the guys we have. That being said, if they drafted a tackle in the first id hope to be convinced later it was a good pick. If we could draft a consistent pass and run blocker id be very happy. But i think oliver would be my pick at this point (provided he’s available). with white my second choice.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IF White is gone, who do you pick? - Bengalstripes9 - 03-30-2019, 11:42 PM