Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want this guy even if we get White...
(03-31-2019, 12:29 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't know if they would credit it as a missed tackle, but he got to really speedy receivers, backs, and QBs on the move and sometimes was barely able to get a leg-grab, but he would slow them up enough to have someone finish them or the would ultimately drag them down.  The amazing thing to me is to watch what he does in space and see a site call him a "drag and drop tackler".  I guess the likes of our LB corps wouldn't get that insult because they would never get close enough to get a hold on them.  

Watch his game tape vs. Oklahoma...one of the best offenses in the league.  And it wasn't like he had an All-Pro defensive line in front of him.  

He is as fast as Bush and White, comparable in size, and amazing going sideline to sideline.  If we don't get a first round LB, I think he is a great option.  

Yea, he isn’t a bad option. My issues were him dropping his head and missing some tackles and him wanting to play the run too aggressively and getting burned on PA because he didn’t get deep enough drops. There are worse options in this draft.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want this guy even if we get White... - Au165 - 03-31-2019, 01:22 PM