Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZT Raves About Bengals Owner Mike Brown
(03-31-2019, 12:06 PM)OSUfan Wrote: I did not mention playoff wins or Super Bowls but good see that you are still a diva when it comes to drama. I notice you did not want to address the 10 year data. Wonder why that is. Not convenient for your argument?

One thing is certain. Without a successful regular season then you absolutely have no shot at a successful post season.

Even the 10 year data from 2015 which included guys like Whitworth and Joseph wasn't great. 14th in Pro Bowl Players!

Yay! We're 14th!!! And that was arguably the best 10 year span of drafting in franchise history. And...STILL...14th!!!

And you'll argue me that things are great with the model they use.

As I said above...we were generally a 5-6 seed in the playoffs so that means we had the 10th to 12 best team in the league. Not a good enough roster to win in the playoffs.

And that's only looking at the Top of the roster. Many times we had guys starting that ranked among the worst starters at their position by PFF. Maualuga was ranked among the worst MLB's. Bodine was.

The reality is that the last 5 drafts have been pretty poor. In fact, it's been downhill after the Dalton/Green draft.

And when we did hit on a player like Zeitler...he left in free agency.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ZT Raves About Bengals Owner Mike Brown - THE PISTONS - 03-31-2019, 02:47 PM