Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want this guy even if we get White...
(03-30-2019, 03:32 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Long typically struggles with play action, as well as RPO.
He plays fast and hard, which is great. He doesn't hesitate. But he will sometimes overshoot his lane or commit to a play when the play is designed to go somewhere else.

He needs to clean up some of his technique, but there's certainly talent there. If he can learn how to read and react better, he'll be a solid starter in the NFL

Thanks Wolf, always love your analysis man. Sounds like a great 3rd round pick to me.

(03-31-2019, 09:17 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: He is very solid in coverage, especially on short crossing routes and TEs.  Long has great anticipation and closing speed.  I can't believe he is projected by some as a 5th rounder.  The only knock I can see is his size and he is very similar in size to Devin Bush.  When you watch WVU, he simply jumps off the page.  

Robinson is heading in to his junior season so he may come out next year.  

Awesome Racer, that is what i wanted to hear about Long. Coverage is a must.

He did jump off the screen to me when i watched WVU. These are types of players i want here.

Thanks for that on Robinson, didn't know.

(03-31-2019, 12:26 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: And he is from Cincinnati. I am all about loading the roster with local products. In hopes they have they same shitty taste in their mouth that i do from all the losing. This is a city that needs a championship.

Cool that he is from Cincy, no doubt Cincy needs a championship brother...

(03-31-2019, 02:14 PM)Synric Wrote: Quit trying to steal my future pro bowl safety early Nate. WVU gets to keep him for at least one more year.

Haha, maybe we can get Long this year and Kenny next year eh?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want this guy even if we get White... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-31-2019, 03:10 PM