Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So do the Bengals draft a RB this year for depth?
(03-31-2019, 06:24 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Gotta use those five 6th round picks on something.

I'm hoping QB and RB in 4 and 5.   Stidham in 4 if he's there.  If he's off board and no top QBs fell, then a RB in 4 and a QB in 5.   TE in 6.  

It doesn't mean anything if we don't get an Offensive Tackle and a Linebacker for BLOCKING and TACKLING which Bengals are lousy at.  We could also use one of the talented 6' 200 lb  Defensive Backs that will be going off the board in Round 2, since new coaches say NFL teams are in nickle D 80% of the time.  Then we better add a big talented monster DB. 

Rounds 4 and 5, I'm hoping QB and RB.  I question our depth at both positions.  Plus, as Paul Brown use to say, it's hard not to take a good QB or a good RB.  The new coaches will want a non Marvin QB pick.  They will also want a non Marvin RB pick.  

Eifert injuries suggest covering rear ends with a 6th round TE.  There could still be good talent on board at TE in 6. 

YES, I see us taking a RB.  After Mixon, we are not as solid as many other teams. Until we get some blocking, we could use 100 RBs and 100 QBs.  These guys better learn to Block. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So do the Bengals draft a RB this year for depth? - kevin - 04-01-2019, 02:05 AM