Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
So much for "it's a manufactured crisis"..
I wonder just how many Democrats are going to jump on board to get the border situation under control, now that one of their own has officially called it a crisis?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/obamas-dhs-chief-jeh-johnson-says-100k-border-apprehensions-in-a-month-is-a-crisis

Quote:Former Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson told FOX Business that the large number of apprehensions at the U.S. southern border constitutes a crisis.
“By any measure 4,000 apprehensions on our southern border in one day, 100,000 in a month, is a crisis,” he said during an interview Monday on “Making Money with Charles Payne
Opens a New Window.
.” “It’s a crisis in Central America where the poverty imbalance is occurring that causes people to flee in the first place. It’s a crisis in that it overwhelms our border security personnel to deal with that volume of people coming in and it’s a crisis in these communities on the border that have to absorb these populations. So the question is what to do?”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
So much for "it's a manufactured crisis".. - SunsetBengal - 04-01-2019, 07:29 PM