Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
So much for "it's a manufactured crisis"..
(04-01-2019, 08:33 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I'll tell you what a dumbass would do. If the problem is

"It’s a crisis in Central America where the poverty imbalance is occurring that causes people to flee in the first place"

As faux would say. Trump would cut aid to 3 Mexican countries.

The great negotiator sounds like every other US politician i know about. Shits all over the bed when it comes it all those mexican countries down there.

Why keep sending aid to shithole Nations, when their government keeps it, and it never reaches the citizens who's lives that it's supposed to improve?  Those Nations don't even provide a safe environment for their citizens to live life peacefully, free from the terror of drug lords.  I understand why those people want to leave their homes.  The onus should be on pressuring their greedy governments to do the right thing, and clean things up in their own Nations.  If cutting off aid that never reaches the intended people is the way to get the ball rolling?  Then so be it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: So much for "it's a manufactured crisis".. - SunsetBengal - 04-01-2019, 08:46 PM