Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ?
(04-02-2019, 03:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Why is that? Not like Marv was some great coach. Like i said in my original post he sabotaged his own players many times with his poor in game management and never putting his foot down on other teams when we were up. He continually started poorer players over better ones many times, our teams almost always choked in Primetime games and ALWAYS choked in the Playoffs.

Not saying Taylor and company are going to be better but i tend to believe that he and company will be....

I truly believe that coaching was our biggest problem here, not the players.

We will see if this is the case or not soon enough and i cannot wait to see the truth.

I think Marvin was a good regular season coach and a poor playoff coach.

There were 2-3 season when we had a really good roster and that was short lived.

I still think the failures of this team go back to the lack of scouts and free agency strategy. Even our best rosters had glaring weaknesses like Center and MLB that I think a lot of teams would address to try and win a SB.

We chose to roll cap space over citing the future. That future would have been the past 3 years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ? - THE PISTONS - 04-02-2019, 03:53 PM