Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk
(04-01-2019, 09:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  I brought up Trump and "Talking the Talk" because of Biden's comments about Trump talking about women.

(04-01-2019, 10:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And FWIW, folks are definitely missing the reference to talking the talk. I simply mentioned it because of Biden's comments to Trump's talk.

I'm surprised more were unaware.

WTS, I apologize for a number of things. Firstly, for giving folks an easy opportunity to deflect from Biden's accusations and 2 for over-estimating the forum's ability to see the point. 

(04-01-2019, 10:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My apologies; it appears you know the mentality of the forum population much better than I do in this instance. I just tried to tie it to a past incident.

(04-01-2019, 10:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've already given him credit for pointing to what the board will focus on. You guys are great in your opinions. 

I am still lost.  I have googled all combinations of "Trump", "Biden", "Walk the walk", and "Talk the talk" but I can't find any quotes where either guy uses either of those phrases when talking about the other.

Maybe none of us are focusing on those comments because they never happened.

And that leaves us no other option than to focus on the obvious plain meaning of the title which means Trump just talks about assaulting women while Biden really does it.

Maybe we all need to spend a little more time in the right-wing echo chamber before we could all be "surprised" that so many people are unaware of some comments that were never made.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk - fredtoast - 04-02-2019, 05:01 PM