Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon - Could he become a Top 3 back this year?
(04-01-2019, 04:43 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: To be honest, I don't know much about Turner but I really hope he can fix the O-Line.
I was the same as you and I really liked Pollock. I was hoping out of all the coaches, he was going to stay along with Van Pelt.

Yes, atleast we kept Van Pelt. Maybe Pollack wouldn't run the type of blocking scheme that Taylor envisioned.

If so, it was the right move to get someone in here that would...

(04-01-2019, 11:54 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Mixon definitely has the tools to be one of the best backs in the league. I'm assuming Taylor's offense will rely heavily on Mixon. If Taylor learned anything with the Rams he won't overwork Mixon like they did with Gurley. We have a good RB situation, I always thought Bernard was a very good complementary back and actually underutilized somewhat in the passing game. I know Walton has had some off the filed issues and some people myself included didn't like drafting him in the 4th round , however he was very talented in college. We have a solid backfield that should be able to keep Mixon fresh which I think is the key with him.

Walton did look good at Miami but i wasn't impressed with him at all last year and he just had some off the field problem which for some damn reason i cannot remember what. Think it was domestic violence or something. I bet we draft another RB in the mid to late rounds to fight for a roster spot behind GI-Joe.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon - Could he become a Top 3 back this year? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-02-2019, 05:18 PM