Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ?
(04-02-2019, 05:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Marv was a good regular season coach but that ended in 2015.

I think a truly good coach can coach up players into being something like Belichick does.

We will see, hope Taylor and his guys can do this.

You have said this many times and i just disagree with these statements completely.

I, as have many, have watched many games where Marv must of put his nose into the Offense and we played not to lose. If you do not believe that go ahead and live in your own world Fred, the rest of us can see. We never did what the Patriots do at times and that is just run up the score on another team. We have had many different OC's under Marv and this has always been the one constant.

Whether it is passing when you should run or running when you should pass, you do what is working.

You don't play not to lose, it always seemed this was the case with Marvin Lewis.

Our team was torn apart in free agency starting after 2015 too. Look at all the guys we lost starting then.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ? - THE PISTONS - 04-02-2019, 06:35 PM