Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fans Speack Challenge as well...Check it out!
(04-01-2019, 05:06 PM)OSUfan Wrote: You seem to be big on the 40 times for LBs so let me throw some things out there for you.....

Malik Jefferson 4.52 combine 40
Chris Worley 4.85 combine 40
Jordan Evans 4.5 pro day 40
Brandon Bell 4.68 pro day 40
Hardy Nickerson Jr 4.78 combine 40
Nick Vigil 4.72 combine 40

Your boy Mack Wilson did not run the 40 at the combine but ran a 4.7 and 4.65 at his pro day. Your other boy Coney did not run at the combine but at his pro day ran a 4.72.

I would like to see the youth and athleticism we have at LB under better coaching. Not saying any LBs should not be drafted as my mock shows but certainly not greatest need.

Suring up our offensive line is top need no doubt!
The difference between a 4.72 and a 4.86 is massive on the field and i dont know a single starting linebacker in this league thats worth a damn that runs a 4.8 plus. but maybe im wrong... most importantly tho none of those linebackers u mentioned on our roster are worth talking about and have done literally nothing, NOTHING for this team other than fill a roster spot to this point.  and preston brown really isnt anything to write home about especially since hes come here.  We have to STRONGLY agree to disagree on what our biggest need is on our team cuz i see a former top 5 tackle in the league at our LT spot in glenn who i expect to play strong this year, at top 10 LG in Clint boling and a first round rookie stand out in Billy price at center.  I dont hate the miller signing however bobby hart worries me.  Now oline is an area of need but you will not convince me in any way that it is a bigger need than linebacker.  sorry.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fans Speack Challenge as well...Check it out! - SadFaceBengal15 - 04-02-2019, 09:33 PM