Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ?
(04-03-2019, 08:56 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep, I was all excited ! Marvin quit then in the days following the bulk of the staff was released and ZT Got to hire his own staff, I was pumped.

Since then the rug has been pulled halfway out from under it. Took forever to hire a DC. The new Oline coach raises questions. Then we pulled a normal perhaps even less than normal Bengals free agent period and re-signed some questionable players and did little outside FA's.

And the old Bengal fan doubts are creeping back in.

I still have high hopes for the ZT era, my level of concern just keeps raising though.

You would have to take into account the history of the franchise and the late start as causes for the slow process of hiring coaches. Cincinnati has a notorious reputation around the league. The weeks leading up to the SB saw numerous prospective coaches were signed before the Bengals could even sign ZT. They say good things come to those who wait. We have been waiting for three decades. COME ON GOOD THINGS.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ? - Catmandude123 - 04-03-2019, 10:04 AM