Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are Playoff Wins Important? Bengals Edition
(04-04-2019, 01:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We had a team capable of winning a Super Bowl in 2015.  Before Dalton got injured we were 10-2 with the #1 scoring defense and the #4 scoring offense.  Some people think we had a shot a a championship in '05.

Why can't you admit that we had a Championship quality team(s) that was taken down by an injured QB.  What is it about shitting on the Bengals that gives you so much joy?

You work hard to spin the stats to make the Bengals look as bad as possible.  You mock any success we have had and call it "luck".  I understand people who are disappointed by the Bengals but you actually work hard at making them look as bad as possible. 

When I ask you what the Bengals have done right to have a record better than half the league over a decade you refuse to respond with anything other than lies about how people people are so happy with an average team.

How do I 'work hard' at making them look as bad as possible? I'm just posting actual stats that are readily available on the Internet.

It's not like I'm making up my own stats.

Your counter stat for the Bengals success is 'Hey - Look we have the 14th best record!'. You somehow expect me to respond to this and say 'Wow - The 14th best record over that span is awesome!!!' I don't feel it is. It's middle of the pack. I expect more.

I'd love to see the Bengals make it far in the playoffs and play in Super Bowls.

I can see how 14th is an improvement from 26th from 2000-2010. And 26th is an improvement from worst from 1990-2000. Over the past 3 seasons, we've had the 25th best record in the NFL though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are Playoff Wins Important? Bengals Edition - THE PISTONS - 04-04-2019, 02:47 PM