Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the Bengals offense produce 3-1,000 yd performers this year?
(04-04-2019, 01:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hey Chris, Ross did have 7 TD's last year buddy.

Cannot wait for him to blow up so you can eat some crow brother...

Always enjoy this debate but sooner or later one of us will be right about this pick. I think both of us want it to be me lol

Well, I've never said he's going to suck and be horrible. I've only ever pointed out the following:

1. He was injury prone when drafted, which I believe should have crossed him off the Bengals board at #9.
2. That he only had one good year in college.
3. That he had the worse rookie year for a WR in NFL history.
4. That I hope he does show up and wish he does well, but I'm not holding my breath for that to happen.
5. That if the team had selected someone who would have been a starter from day one (which is not unreal given it was the the #9 overall pick) it would have been better off the past two years.

There's nothing there to eat crow about because it's all true. If he does show up in year 3 or 4 it doesn't take away from anything I've said. For a top 10 pick he's already under-performed.

Even if Ross has a 1000 yard season this year, it won't change what I've said or make what I've said untrue. I do hope he does well. I'm just not willing to count him as an offensive star until he actually becomes one.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can the Bengals offense produce 3-1,000 yd performers this year? - BengalChris - 04-04-2019, 04:46 PM