Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer
(04-04-2019, 08:21 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh sure, there's no argument. He didn't say "it causes cancer", he said "they say it causes cancer", and I really do not se the importance of that distinction. I guess neither did the OP. Trump's still the one that felt to "repeat" what "they" said, so that's pretty much him saying it.

If I said "They say bfine cheats at fantasy football", I guess you'd feel that actually I was the one calling you a cheater and that me stating "oh, I just casually repeated what some say" is a rather weak defense. It would remain my implication, right? 

Trump implied wind mills could cause cancer, is that statement ok?

"Hollodero steals candy. He leaves the toilet seat up. They say he cheats when he plays golf, you tell me that one, ok?" (insert me miming Hollodero playing golf). 

It's pretty clear that I am trying to pass off this lie as a truth, using a made up authoritative backing to suggest someone in the know is saying this thing I completely made up. I'm not asking a question, I am using a rhetorical question to enhance my claim. 

It's sad that someone would spend 4 pages trying to use semantics to deflect away from  the fact that the President made up a ridiculous claim about windmills and is trying to pass it off as factual and supported by some imaginary authoritative source, but that's partisanship. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - BmorePat87 - 04-04-2019, 08:40 PM