Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer
(04-04-2019, 08:21 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh sure, there's no argument. He didn't say "it causes cancer", he said "they say it causes cancer", and I really do not se the importance of that distinction. I guess neither did the OP. Trump's still the one that felt to "repeat" what "they" said, so that's pretty much him saying it.

If I said "They say bfine cheats at fantasy football", I guess you'd feel that actually I was the one calling you a cheater and that me stating "oh, I just casually repeated what some say" is a rather weak defense. It would remain my implication, right? 

Trump implied wind mills could cause cancer, is that statement ok?

Where have you been the last 5 pages? 

And I've clearly said he may have suggested it, but he did ask for affirmation of his question. After watching the video of the speech it appears he may have been doing more like what Mills was suggesting and talking tongue in cheek, but who knows.

As to the example it's already been used once when I was called a troll. My question would most likely be who said it, but no, I wouldn't suggest you said it unless you said "bfine cheats at fantasy football", but we know that's not true, it just my outstanding prowess. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - bfine32 - 04-04-2019, 08:46 PM