Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer
(04-05-2019, 01:23 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: I don’t know what’s funnier...The things that come out of Trump’s mouth or the way it triggers liberals.

As a member of a 3rd party, I can assure you that the side-splitting glee I got from people "tea partying" for 8 years of Obama the ulterliberal fascist communist crazy christian Muslim followed by liberals getting upset that Trump can do and say whatever he wants has been quite the humorous adventure.

People like us who have no desire to separate our comedy and our politics have our fingers crossed the next batch of candidates continue to be this funny.

But yes, it's pretty great that from 2008-2016 the word was that it was your patriotic duty to protest and keep the president in check, but from 2016 onward it is absurd people even bother to mention the president lying and saying completely insane garbage. Where do we go from here? I hope I don't piss my pants with laughter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - Nately120 - 04-05-2019, 01:13 PM