Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk
(04-05-2019, 12:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Would you expect condemnation from the same "those people"?

Personally I'm a fan of innocent until proven guilty, think Biden is a man of higher morale character than Trump, and really don't think Biden meant anything sexual in his actions; it just looks worse on him IMO because how he spouted off about Trump. Also, in 2016 we had hearsay and braggadocio.

Absolutely. I will call them out too and hope that they respond as you did. 

In 2016, numerous people were quick to believe most if not all accusations of sexual assault against Donald Trump, putting weight in the words of the accusers. Naturally I expect anyone who believed those accusers to believe those against Joe Biden.

Quote:Biden's situation is a little different as we have images.  Fair or not images carry a little more weight.

It's different in a variety of ways. It's different in that we have photos of him hugging people, sometimes looking creepy. Trump had audio of him bragging about pushing women without their permission and grabbing their crotches, but that could be him embellishing. The nature of the accusations against Biden are very different, though all of it is unacceptable. Biden responded saying that he needs to be more mindful of personal space whereas Trump responded that accusers were too ugly for him to assault. 

I hope none of this prevents anyone from responding to condemnation of Biden, but I also hope people recognize appropriate ways to respond to this.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk - BmorePat87 - 04-05-2019, 02:32 PM