Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer
(04-05-2019, 05:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: It doesn't matter to Trump whether he made it up or not.

Look at these forums??
You constantly posting about anything he does/says. Just feeding an ego like his.
Same with msm. It's like Marsha Marsha Marsha.

And Trump is soaking up all of the free attention. He's said it himself. Attention of any kind is better than no attention. First he started attacking the media about lies, then spewed some and they went ape shit over it. Then he's back to I didn't say that, and because some media outlets have been busted with dishonesty and manipulation of the truth, he's got them in a catch 24. He can say what he wants and knows they will give him the attention he craves. Many people are highly turned off by the media's constant attacks on him. Most people figure he must be doing something right because they hate him so much. And here you are, licking from his fingers waiting for him to say do something stupid for you to rant about.

And you've probably created more Trump threads than days he's been in office. So who's giving him that attention?
Not me, I ignore half the crap he says and know that it's crap and not worth creating a 20 page thread over.

I know, right?

Everyone, especially Trump loves seeing people post that he said/did something stupid.  Makes them feel all warm inside just to get attention.   Ninja

I wish his daddy had hugged him more and financially supported him less.  Smirk

But thanks' for giving me attention.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: the noise from windmills causes cancer - GMDino - 04-05-2019, 09:48 PM