Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AU165 Full First Round Mock with Analysis
(04-06-2019, 06:35 PM)Au165 Wrote: Part of me says yes but part of me says no. Keim is on the hot seat and getting .10 cents on the dollar from your top 10 pick last year won’t go well for him. I understand the sunk cost but I also think there is enough quality in Bosa and Williams that he can take the “safe” pick with little back lash.

We will see, it could go either way but as I said as of now Rosen is the QB there. I’ve been waving the Murray Flag harder than anyone but I just wonder how much pressure there is to go the safe route. I also think a trade back could still happen.

Being on the hot seat means they need to win games and maybe Murray gives them a better chance. I'd say Rosen could fetch San Diego's or New England's 1st pick or Giants 37th plus future 3rd or something. He is one year removed from being a top 10 pick and has 4 years of control left on the cheap for a QB and Arizona has already paid the draft slot bonus up front. However, I agree, it isn't cut and dried but I still suggest that them not engaging in trade talks with other teams means nothing either way. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AU165 Full First Round Mock with Analysis - SErebel11 - 04-06-2019, 07:37 PM