Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 6.0- Worst Case Scenario Happened, but I think I salvaged it
(04-07-2019, 01:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Very nice Mock, anything can happen in the Draft. Who knows if it could play out like this. Oliver could fall you never know. This is a bit like mine as i have Howard in the 2nd also as he seems to be flying up the boards. Getting Wilson in the 3rd i think would be a steal. Love your 6th round and the Pollard pick as well. Good job SHRacer.

Thanks, Nate.  I keep saying "he won't be there", but with all of our extra 6th rounders, there may be a few of these gems available.  

Three guys that I really like that have almost always been there around our 5th and 6th round selections are Sample,  Fields, and Cominsky.

Sample has a very good chance of being there in the 6th because no one was going to fall in love with his combine and he didn't put up gaudy stats in college, but he is exactly what the Bengals need.  An excellent blocker that is still a capable receiver instead of always trying to get a receiver to be a better blocker.  

Fields, the CB, and Cominsky, the DE, might go a bit higher because of their combines.  Ditto Sheffield, from OSU.

One position a lot of us seem content with is SS and that is why I really like Savage.  He is a perfect match to Bates in the FS.  I hope he is there in Rd 4 and they snag him. 

Of course, those later round picks are going to depend a lot on what falls to them early in the draft.  I keep coming back to the LB position and can't see many scenarios where the Bengals don't take one at #11.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHRacerX Mock 6.0- Worst Case Scenario Happened, but I think I salvaged it - SHRacerX - 04-08-2019, 08:43 AM