Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I assume this will change as the year progresses but...
It won't last forever even if it sometimes feels like it will. The Reds will eventually make a comeback. Have some faith. These things move in glacial time, not in technological time.. Even if the team stays in last place a few more years it still won't last forever.
You can always become a fair weather fan and only care when they're winning or jump ship for a team that's hot. It's REAL Reds fans who stick around come hell or high water, win, lose or draw..  The choice is entirely up to you.. I have a good friend in Illinois who has been a Cubs fan his entire life, but he never gave up on them. The last time we talked was right before they started winning and he never mentioned ever wanting to quit on the lowly Cubs..  He finally got his just reward for sticking with them his entire life. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I assume this will change as the year progresses but... - grampahol - 04-08-2019, 01:31 PM