Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US labels elite Iran force a foreign terrorist organization
(04-09-2019, 09:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is a hard stance for me to take; especially after seeing first hand how many of the citizens are treated there. But I'm sure I'd be every bit as adamant about keeping a presence in Africa if I had witnessed many of the atrocities there. It is why I find many of the "problems" in the country to be trivial.  

There are things like the UN, Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders, etc for helping folks.

I just believe that the the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth priorities for the US Government and US Money should be the US Citizens.

Sure human rights violations elsewhere are terrible, but lets focus all that effort, money, and manpower on getting places like Flint clean drinking water, rebuilding bridges, making sure all the levies and failsafes are up-to-snuff, making sure our forests are properly forested to limit forest fires.

Saw where 3 US military and 1 US contractor were killed in Afghanistan just recently. Why? F Afghanistan.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: US labels elite Iran force a foreign terrorist organization - TheLeonardLeap - 04-09-2019, 10:15 PM