Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution.
(04-12-2019, 12:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: To be fair "Note: I am not defend what she said because I didn't hear it yet." isn't really condemning her, and this isn't like AOC using a pastry comparison and us bickering about the meaning of it. This is about someone in an esteemed office dismissing the magnitude of the greatest attack ever committed on American soil. 

Followed by not doing that.

I said I wasn't defending her because I didn't listen to what she said.

(04-12-2019, 12:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Without even reading her comments, you jumped into "is this only because she's a Democrat". We agree on a lot of issues, and we both dislike the depths the office of POTUS has sunk too, but we should still try to uphold these desired standards across the board.

And I'm saying it because she's a democrat vs what Trump said because he's a republican. I'm making a distinction between someone saying "she just fluffed off 3000 people getting killed" in a full statement about how not all Muslims are bad versus Nazis have good people among them.

And after discussing I agreed that her initial quote is bad and she if someone wants to point that out that is fine and dandy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution. - GMDino - 04-12-2019, 12:23 PM