Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution.
(04-12-2019, 03:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: I admire your striving for uniformity.  I tend to take it one by one and I don't see "good people on both sides" the same as what Omar said given the rest of what both said which is why I posted it in response to what I did.

#whataboutism

Quote:And I don't have a problem with anyone having a problem with the first quote either.  Looking at his tweet he also took umbrage with one quote without acknowledging the rest.  Her response was over the top but she also included a Fox and Friends segment questioning if she is "an american first".

The Fox reaction is extreme.  At some point though we have to acknowledge that Omar keeps making inflammatory comments.  If this is what she's saying in the public eye what is she thinking that she's not expressing?

Quote:So if Omar is being blasted for one quote and half a tweet I guess that's just what it is.  If I want to say the rest of the quote and the other half were okay I guess that's just what it is too.

Except it's not just that.  In a very short time she's been involved in three controversies of note, one of them prompting her party to file a resolution in the House.

Quote:Like I said a page ago maybe both sides need to stop talking about stuff the other side says and start working on stuff.

We should be so lucky.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution. - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-12-2019, 04:08 PM