Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution.
(04-12-2019, 04:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: #whataboutism

Sorry you feel that way.

(04-12-2019, 04:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The Fox reaction is extreme.  At some point though we have to acknowledge that Omar keeps making inflammatory comments.  If this is what she's saying in the public eye what is she thinking that she's not expressing?

To the bold: and therefore her tweet was kinda on target.

I don't know what she, or you or Trump says in private. So I'm talking about this one incident.

(04-12-2019, 04:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Except it's not just that.  In a very short time she's been involved in three controversies of note, one of them prompting her party to file a resolution in the House.

And, again, I'm talking about this one quote. The one quote that Crenshaw responded to. If someone wants to make the larger case (like you are doing) I'm all for that.

I get that her statement did not happen in a vacuum. I also get that as a Mus she is being watched a littlecloser if she says anything that is seen as "unamerican".

(04-12-2019, 04:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: We should be so lucky.

But it won't happen. Not even by people we agree with.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution. - GMDino - 04-12-2019, 04:14 PM