Poll: Doubling down on linebackers in rounds 1 & 2 - POLL
I would be totally disgusted by this strategy
Not feeling it but it would not totally disgust me
Could be worse, could be better so I have mixed feelings about it
Not excited but we could roll with it & give it a whirl
I would be totally excited about this strategy
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Doubling down on making a weakness into a strength - LB upgrade POLL
(04-12-2019, 04:20 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: .No linebackers in the first,go get Taylor or Dillard or any of the top O-linemen,they will be gone by end of the second.This draft is DEEP in defense and not so much with O-linemen. Gotta grab a top one early.

(04-12-2019, 04:21 PM)impactplaya Wrote: we need a OT cause Cordy Glenn has a small window left of playing at a high level...WHEN HEALTHY.
if Glenn goes down then who plays LT?

I agree that we need O-line early but do the Bengals feel this way.

Based on the 3 year deal they gave Hart and them bringing in John Miller they may be content with the starting O-line they have.

Glenn - Boling - Price - Miller - Hart

If they are content, then they may not start thinking O-line until round 3 or 4 which could mean LB, DT, TE or DE are the possible round 1 and 2 targets.

They seemed content in the 2018 draft with a more unproven Hart penciled in as a starter. They may feel even more content with Hart now as his recent payday suggests.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doubling down on making a weakness into a strength - LB upgrade POLL - depthchart - 04-12-2019, 04:40 PM