Poll: Doubling down on linebackers in rounds 1 & 2 - POLL
I would be totally disgusted by this strategy
Not feeling it but it would not totally disgust me
Could be worse, could be better so I have mixed feelings about it
Not excited but we could roll with it & give it a whirl
I would be totally excited about this strategy
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Doubling down on making a weakness into a strength - LB upgrade POLL
(04-13-2019, 02:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: We also have one of the worst Offensive Lines in the league.  Do you not mind letting that continue to be the case?  This isn't the NFL from 30 years ago, when your base defense played 70% of snaps.  3 LBs are on the field roughly 1/3 of all downs, in the modern NFL.  Assuming that Brown is going to remain healthy and regain his form, we only need one (1) high quality LB to pair with him.

The OL, on the other hand..  You need 5 quality guys, as well as a few capable of starting to be on the bench, in order to avoid being one dimensional in the NFL.

We have no one above average at linebacker. Brown is our best player but I don’t recall him doing anything last year after that one interception against the Colts. Everyone else sucks. We need a coverage linebacker. They couldn’t cover my grandma last year. They were that bad.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doubling down on making a weakness into a strength - LB upgrade POLL - Socal Bengals fan - 04-13-2019, 03:57 PM