Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Federal Court Orders EPA to Strengthen Rule on Toxic Wastewater from Power Plants
(04-15-2019, 04:11 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Michael Burry (played by Christians bale in “The Big Short”) was one of the first to see the housing market bubble coming and made billions on the collapse, he is only investing in one thing these days, water.

https://investormint.com/investing/michael-burry-water

Shit like that is why I am not as strong a capitalist as many of my finance colleagues. I would rather see investment in technologies to improve access to water rather than betting on the misfortune of others and their lack of access to it driving up the price so that I can profit.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Federal Court Orders EPA to Strengthen Rule on Toxic Wastewater from Power Plants - Belsnickel - 04-15-2019, 04:25 PM