Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution.
(04-17-2019, 04:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So that we agree: you support Elected Officials advocating the boycotting of media outlets, of which, they don't like their content. I disagree with that position.

I am unsure what "different point" I've been trying to make. Nor, what you've continued to rehash; seems you've just been occupied with parsing words.

Boycott, sure. Ban, no. 

You're position is baffling. You were in favor of the POTUS being able to ban reporters and prevent them from doing their job, but you're against a free market approach of letting readership dictate what's acceptable.

And I'm not sure how you don't understand the "different point." You referred to "public media." That publication is privately held. That's a completely different topic than 'boycott versus ban.' As I don't see the need to keep going over 'boycott versus ban,' I'm not going to. Let's face it, AOC said boycott, so there's not going to be much wiggle room with you. Boycott is now a bad thing. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution. - Benton - 04-17-2019, 05:33 PM