Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution.
(04-17-2019, 04:15 PM)jj22 Wrote: Well you did the same about slavery when you highlighted the need for blacks to be told all white people didn't treat their slaves bad (they did. THEY WHERE SLAVES! They couldn't not show up for to the cotton fields, or take a sick day. They couldn't keep their kids from being sold, wives from being raped).

Christian Churches wouldn't allow blacks in until the 1970's. Blacks had to establish their own Churches. But I'm not advocating blaming all White people or Christians, I'm highlighting why Omar was correct in her assessment. Which we all agree with, but politics and hate of Muslims has some attacking her.

You just don't like when the shoe is on the other foot. But just like you feel when all of one race get associated with Slave owners, that's how Muslim's feel and it's a legit feeling. Trump and Republicans just think it's fine to lump them all together. It isn't right. If it's not good for some, it's not good for others.

That's my philosophy. I don't do it. And don't like for it to be done either. There's bad people in every race/religion. Everyone in that race/religion shouldn't have to carry the burden.

But yea, let's ban all Muslims country's from entering U.S while Trump supporters have committed the most terrorist attacks here the last 2 years. Shouldn't we ban them?

This entire post is silly and doesn't remotely address either what I said or the thread's topic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution. - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-17-2019, 05:54 PM