Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi"
(04-17-2019, 08:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: These aren't random accounts. They're well known members of the white supremacist movement and conspiracy theorists who use twitter, infowars, dailystormer, youtube, and other outlets to spread their views. 

Their twitter accounts are unverified because they keep getting suspended, so they have to make new accounts. 

One of the things that baffles me is why people are unwillingly to acknowledge that a problem exists or to downplay it. It's like Charlottesville. There were straight up Nazi defenders like Lucie and Vlad who defended those people on the merit of their Nazi ideology, but there were other conservatives who fell for the false premise that they were just conservatives there to protest statues being taken down and assumed they were just being called Nazis. They were Nazis and White Supremacists who organized a rally and chanted Nazi slogans. 

I guess I can understand that people are concerned that conservatives will be lumped in with Nazis, but that's equal parts some Democrats calling everyone Nazis and some Republicans refusing to denounce the alt-right. 

Pat, it's great to feel negatively about NAZI's and White Supremacists, I don't much care for them myself.  Are you as equally revolted by hate groups on the other side of the coin?  Groups like Antifa or BLM?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi" - SunsetBengal - 04-17-2019, 09:46 PM