Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi"
(04-18-2019, 12:41 AM)Benton Wrote: A fictional show advocates punching Nazis and that's a bad thing?

Yes.

Quote:Semantics can be argued about if the label is applied too easily (it is), but anti-Jewish reports are up 40% according to the FBI (Trump's FBI, the numbers are less than a year old). Nazi and Neo-Nazi groups are experiencing swelling numbers.

So you agree that the "Nazi" label is applied too easily, but you don't think the advocating violence against "Nazis" is a problem?

Quote:Should we be nice to Nazis, as RedState and others are alleging? No. Why? Because they're Nazis.

No, we should not be nice to them.  We also shouldn't physically assault them because we don't like their words or thoughts.

Quote:Should we be nice to childhood cancer? No. Why? Because it's childhood cancer.

Interesting analogy, one must ask why you thought to made it.

Quote:Should we be nice to bungholes who drive slow in the left lane? No. Why? Because THAT LANE IS FOR PASSING.

Should we physically assault them for their rudeness?  Smirk

I'll be completely honest, I at least expected universal condemnation for the concept of advocating physical violence against people we disagree with, regardless of how vehemently.  I must say, this thread has been a real eye opener.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi" - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-18-2019, 12:54 AM