Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi"
(04-17-2019, 09:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Seems like a case of this is ok because this is wronger. Either you have issue with the content of the storyline or you don't. As I have stated the OP's title is misleading and perhaps he doth protest too much. But none of that changes the message this show especially given it's title of "The Good Fight" is trying to convey and it clearly advocates violence with 0 ambiguity. 

I don't tend to take issue with fictional storylines. They have artistic license thanks to their freedom of expression. There have been plenty of fictional shows, plays, movies, books, etc., that are worse than this. I just don't understand the concern over this particular show. It seems like the far-right has played their victim card, the left-wing media took to mocking them, which caused other people to sympathize with the far-right, which was their intention all along. All over a fictional television drama.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi" - Belsnickel - 04-18-2019, 08:26 AM