Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi"
(04-18-2019, 03:30 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I can't say I'm surprised that by either of these responses.  I'll reiterate the point being made sine you both seem hung up on Nazi.  Physical violence in response to political speech of opinion, no matter how abhorrent, is unacceptable!  If you disagree then you don't agree with one of the founding principles of our nation.

And I will reiterate the point I made since you seemed to completely miss it.

No where have I said that it was okay to punch a person for political speech.  All I was doing was pointing out the hypocrisy of the right wing media outlets who are squealing the loudest about this.  The are claiming victimhood because the left has labeled them Nazi's.  Tucker Carlson acted like he head was going to explode at the concept of any news outlet using Nazi references for political opponents, but surprisingly there is a clip of Tucker Carlson using Nazi references for political opponents.

It is a farce.  It is the highest level of hypocrisy.

It is like a guy who would threaten a man just for asking for the time getting on his self-righteous high-horse and preaching "violence is NEVER the answer".

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi" - fredtoast - 04-18-2019, 03:58 PM