Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi"
(04-19-2019, 02:36 PM)Dill Wrote: Wow, I can definitely say that I am NOT as revolted by groups that protest fascism and racial inequality. 

But if they violate laws against assault, they should get the same penalties as Nazis and White Supremacists would/should.

The group BLM may have started out as a good thing, just looking peacefully raise awareness.  And, I'm in support of such things.  However, it seems like wealthy forces have hired and paid "people" to riot and act out in their name.  How is rioting, looting, and destroying the very community that they live in going to make others take them into their hearts?  Let's not forget about Antifa, quite likely the biggest oxymoron of all time.  They use fascist tactics to attempt to intimidate and beat down anyone expressing an opinion they don't like?

While I'm sure that sort of image isn't what the founders of BLM had in mind, how the group has been portrayed is a bad look.  As for Antifa?  I'm convinced that was pretty much the same group (or ones similar) that were paid to "protest" on behalf of BLM.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi" - SunsetBengal - 04-19-2019, 04:00 PM