Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those against the Death Penalty
(04-19-2019, 09:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You forgot to quote the part that stated those on death row are given more chances at appeal and re-look at data. 

You can give a guy 100 chance to take another look. Largely it won't matter. Time does, though. Both in terms of new technology and in terms of distance from reaction.

Quote:I suppose you can look in the mirror and say "I'm on the right side because I support life in prison over death penalty", but it's no different.
Well, aside from one being alive and one being dead. But, yeah, completely the same?
Quote:Let me ask you which do you think happens more:

An innocent person is executed or an inmate that commits a crime such as murder, kills someone in prison? Hell some of them killed might be innocent or have committed a lesser crime.

I don't know, and that's just a distraction. If you want to get into all the foibles and errors a prison can make, I'm not interested. The idea that it's better to kill potentially innocent people than to let them spend years in prison hoping for a correction is beyond absurd.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: For those against the Death Penalty - Benton - 04-19-2019, 09:18 PM