Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LB Help Wanted
(04-20-2019, 01:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lots of good ones, also really like Mack Wilson, Germaine Pratt and David Long Jr.

Honestly what we need the most are Linebackers with good instincts that can diagnose plays quickly and make a sure tackle.

That was some sad shit we witnessed last year in this facet.

Hey Nate,I do seriously believe they will draft two linebackers and I believe our new coaching staff will bring out the best in all of them.I am so stoked about this new staff and I believe we are going to be a really good team.Its going to be a lot of fun watching this new team and new concepts about how to play football.I think Zac Taylor and staff are just what we needed and after this season, the goofy pundits will be taking notice.I can see a couple tackles,, two linebackers, two defensive line men, a corner,maybe a top wide receiver,and a quarter back that can back Dalton up as we need a qb that can sling it and I could see them getting the qb from Boise state or North Carolina state dude.I am so so happy the draft is almost here.Isn't it great that our coach is talking to us fans and spending time with the fans and the media?? What a difference from goofy Marvin.He hated to talk to fans and media and was a butthole about all of it.I am so so glad he is history.He wore the city out about him as he become stale and nasty. ThumbsUp :andy:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
LB Help Wanted - t3r3e3 - 04-20-2019, 01:04 PM
RE: LB Help Wanted - NKURyan - 04-20-2019, 01:32 PM
RE: LB Help Wanted - fortyyearfan - 04-20-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: LB Help Wanted - J24 - 04-22-2019, 07:12 PM