Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Need Blocking. Mostly OT
(04-22-2019, 03:28 AM)Nickslycat Wrote: The reason the Bungles don’t win is the fact they have never valued the OL.  This is Mike Brown in a nutshell.
Great shiny pieces, as good or better, then any team in the league.  Shit OL, mutes all the shine.  When the defense spends an average of 8 minutes more time on the field than the offense, they are worn out.  How many times in the last three years did they lose a lead in the fourth quarter?  Common effing sense.   Great offenses make great defenses.  Dominant OLs make a great offense.
Just take a look at the two SB teams this past year.  How many sacks did they give up combined?  Less than the Bungles as a whole.
Draft the best OL at 11, and 42.
There is no argument, why does Alabama, and now Clemson dominate?

But, but, but If Andy gets killed by an inept O-line it'll give them every excuse in the book to draft a QB next year out of sheer desperation. Or is it shear as in cutting off hair? (DAMMIT! There are just a few words I never seem to get right even after looking them up multiple times..)
And just think..If they have the worst O-line in football history and whatever QB we happen to have at the time accidentally wins more games than not that QB can potentially be viewed as the greatest dodge artist in football history!  You're just not focusing on the possible positive outcomes of sucking enough..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Need Blocking. Mostly OT - kevin - 04-21-2019, 02:53 AM
RE: Bengals Need Blocking. Mostly OT - grampahol - 04-22-2019, 06:44 AM